You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dr. Krüger PowerPlant, Raschala 3, 2020 Hollabrunn, Tel .: +43 (0) 676 400 88 27, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg mailed by mail, e-mail or telephone) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you, excluding the cost of delivery, promptly and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back and have established their proper and unused condition. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Dr. Krüger PowerPlant
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
This pattern is also available for download:
as document (.pdf) - Sample withdrawal form
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery; for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.